My neighbor told me this recipe..I tried this in a weekend long back for dinner..We just loved it..Last week i went to AAB for dinner..We had Mini tiffin and APCHI MUMBAI SANDWICH..To my surprise , it tasted really the same i prepared @home.So i thought of posting this simple yet yummy sandwich..Do try this and let me know ..No need to toast the bread and cut the corners ..U can do both if u want..
- White bread – 12 slices
- Carrot – 1 –2 nos (Grated )
- Butter – 1 – 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup /Sauce – 2 tbsp (adjust )
- Tomato - 2 - 3 nos
- Cucumber – 1 - 2 no
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp (optional )
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Green chilly – 2 – 3 nos
- Coriander leaves – Quarter bunch
- Salt & water – as needed
- Lime juice – a few drops
- Grind all the items given under “for chutney” to make a smooth paste and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and cucumber into thin round slices.
- Grate carrot and set aside.
- Take 3 slices of bread and apply butter in one of the slices , tomato ketchup on the second bread and coriander chutney on the third .
- Keep the tomato pieces on the butter spread bread , grated carrot on the bread with ketchup , cucumber slices on the chutney bread and sprinkle red chilly powder on the veggies.( i dint do )
- Arrange in ur desired order and serve !!