I tried this one after watching a cookery show.I prepared this for my hubby’s lunch box.It was very tasty.
- VEGETABLES (CARROT , CAPSICUM , POTATO AND BEANS) – Cut into thin strips of 1 inch length.
- Plain white noodles – 1/2 packet or 1 cup ( if its a big one)( adjust the amount of noodles based on the quantity of veggies)
- Big onion - 1 no (chop into thin strips of 1 inch length)
- Ajinomotto – 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
- Salt – as needed.
For Schezwan sauce :
- Red chillies – 4 nos
- Garlic – 4 flakes
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (Replace ginger & garlic with G&G paste of 1 tsp)
- Tomato sauce – 1tsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp ( Add according to ur taste buds )
Spring onions /coriander leaves – to garnish
- Refer here for “ Basic noodles preparation “.Keep the prepared noodles aside.
- For sauce , grind all the items given under “ sauce ingredients “ to make a smooth paste by adding vinegar.Set apart.
- In a wide mouthed kadai , add the onions and fry for a minute.Then add the veggies.Fry till they become soft.
- Cover cook for sometime.Add 2-3 tsp of schezwan sauce and fry till its raw smell goes off.
- Then add the plain noodles , tomato sauce , soya sauce , Ajinomotto & required salt .
- Toss it well.Garnish & serve hot !!
Refer here to know more about noodles ..