This is my husband's favorite thogayal. It tastes the best when paired with vatral kuzhambu . Its is a delectable combination.
- Moong dal - 1/8 cup
- Toor dal - 1/8 cup
- Red chilly - 2 nos medium sized ( 1 if long)
- Grated coconut - 1 tbsp ( optional)
- Pepper corns - 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves - 6 nos
- Salt - As reqd
- Take a kadai and add a tbsp of oil. Fry the dals along with red chillies.
- Once its cool grind adding salt , grated coconut and little water to make a paste.
- Finally add the pepper corns and garlic cloves and grind well .
- Add little water if required.