For additional flavour roast in a tsp of ghee & add the following
- U can add coconut milk for richness. But it should be added at the end before switching off the flame.
- If u feel sweetness is more, add little boiled milk.
- When u add milk along with jaggery , payasam gives a curdled look.To avoid this, add milk only at the end.
- If u want, u can replace jaggery with sugar.
- Here i've powdered the aval. If u wish, u can roast the aval and cook as it is. It will take little more time to cook.