Coming to today’s recipe,last week i got a mail form BigBasket.com asking me to do a guest post.I generally don’t accept any promotional posts.So i was in hesitation.When i told about this offer to my friend Shalini,she suggested me to do it as she buy groceries and Vegetables from Bigbasket regularly and she gave a very good feedback about them.So i accepted to make a post.They immediately sent me this phool makhani,paneer gravy recipe.I made some changes in the original recipe and made it for Sendhil’s lunch box as a side dish for Roti/Chapathi.I too had the same for lunch.It was very nice,flavorful and kadai licking good.It tastes very similar to Paneer butter masala.Addition of phool makhana made it more healthy.Try this Yummy North Indian Gravy with lotus seeds.You will love it for sure
Check out my other paneer recipes HERE
Health benefits of phool Makhana
- Makhana helps in cardiac protection,regulates blood pressure and relieves numbness and pains in joints.
- It prevents premature aging,arthritis.
- It is rich in calcium,protein when compared with other nuts.Popped makhana contains almost 12% of protein
- It benefits kidney,spleen and heart.
- Makhana is very useful for women during and post pregnancy period.
- The seed also has calming properties that alleviate restlessness, palpitations, and insomnia.It is good for impotency too.
Enjoy this healthy,tasty phool makhana gravy with roti.Tastes so good !
Technorati Tags: Phool makhana health benefits,Phool makhana nutrition facts,Makhana recipes,Phool makhana curry recipe,Phool makhana in english,Side dish for roti
Very good recipes Tags: Phool makhana health benefits, Phool makhana nutrition facts, Makhana recipes, Phool makhana curry recipe, Phool makhana in english, Side dish for roti