This thogayal tastes excellent with rice but not with tiffin items.Very simple & healthy thogayal..
|Garlic||2 bulbs ( APPROX 60 PODS)|
|Tamarind||Small gooseberry size|
|Red chilly||3 - 5 nos|
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and fry the red chillies till reddish black. Keep it aside.
- Soak tamarind in little water.
- In the remaining oil, add the garlic pods and fry till golden brown & nice aroma arises.
4. Remove and let it cool down.
5. Grind everything with the soaked tamarind and salt into a thick paste.
Garlic thogayal is ready!!
It can be had with rice mixed with ghee..