Very simple ingredients:
- Small onions/pearl onions – 10 nos
- Green chilly – 2-3 nos (depends upon ur taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Peel the onions by soaking in water for 5 mins.
- Coarse Grind all the ingredients in a mixie(Just run once or twice-use juice/inch option).
- Take care onions & chillies shouldn’t be grinded smooth.
- Transfer it to a small bowl and check for salt.
- Mix with gingely/sesame oil and serve with dosa!!
ONION CHUTNEY – TYPE 2Ingredients:
- Big onion – 2 nos ( cut into slices)
- Tamarind – small gooseberry size
- Green chilly – 3 nos ( slit)
- salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a kadai and saute onions & green chilly.
- Saute till onions turn light golden brown.Cool.
- Grind the above with tamarind and salt by adding water.
- Serve with dosa & idly!!!
|Green chilly: |
I am linking this post to “CHUTNEY/DIP MANIA “event by Ramya at mane adige.