I took this recipe from poonam’s kitchen .I did some variations according to our tastebuds and tried.It came out very well.We liked it so much.I packed this for my hubby’s lunch.He called me after having this and told it was very good:)
I thank Poonam for sharing this wonderful recipe:)
U can find the actual recipe here.The following are the variations :
- I used finely chopped carrots,beans,potato,cabbage & bell peppers.
- I used finely chopped big onions instead of spring onions.
- Then, i used crushed ginger and garlic pieces.
- I made the sauce using chilly vinegar(instead of white vinegar) and 11 red chillies.
- AIso i pressure cooked the rice by adding a drop of oil(rice & water – 1:2) and spreaded in a plate to cool down.Remaining i followed the same!!
Here is the picture of sauce and rice for u:
I’ve tried many different recipes from other blogs too..Will post everything in future..