I tried this from Nags Space..I made some slight changes according to the ingredients what i had in hand..The taste was excellent ..Thanks a lot Nags..I want to treasure this recipe in my blog for future reference. .So here comes the yummy restaurant style PBM .Do try this and let me know ladies..
- Paneer – 50 gms (cubed ) ( Fry in little oil and soak in hot water till usage)
- Big onion – 1 no (chopped finely)
- Tomatoes – 2 nos (medium sized , blanched, peeled and pureed)
- Ginger , Garlic paste – 1 tsp ( i used 1 inch ginger & 5 cloves of garlic)
- Coriander powder – 1.5 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tsp
- Salt- As required.
- Milk – 1 cup ( use as reqd)
- Fresh cream - 1 tbsp ( i dint have fresh cream ..so i removed a tsp of skin from the boiled milk and added .)(Paalaadai)
- Cashew – 5 nos ( Grind to a smooth paste)
- Coriander leaves – to garnish.. ( i dint use)
- In a wide mouthed kadai , take a tbsp of oil and add the chopped onions .Saute till it turns transparent .
- Now add the G& G paste and saute till its raw smell emanates.
- Then add all the powders and Mix well for sometime in low flame..Make sure it doesn’t get burnt.
- Now add the blanched tomato puree and mix well for sometime..
- Allow it to boil.Then add the ketchup , required salt and milk and cashew paste.
- Let it boil and thicken.U get a nice orange color.
- Check for spice & salt.If its too spicy add some more milk and vice versa.
- At last add the paneer cubes , Milk skin ( paalaadai ) and toss well . Boil & Switch off the flame..
Yummy Paneer Butter Masala is ready to be served hot with Chapathi , Naan..
As i dint have a stock of fresh cream and coriander leaves , i couldn’t garnish ..But still there was no compromise in taste.I am sure it gotta restaurant taste..Its a keeper recipe..And NAGS , thnx so much again
Kindly adjust the quantity of ingredients according to ur taste buds by keeping this as a reference ..
KITCHEN CLINIC :
|PANEER : |
Paneer is one of the most varied and fascinating of dairy products. In its most basic form, cheese is the curdled milk of sheep, goats, cows or other mammals.
Protein - 18.3 grms
Fat - 20.8 grms
Mineral - 2.6 grms
Carbohydrates - 1.2 grms
Energy - 265 kcal
Calcium - 208 mgs
Phosphorous - 138 mg
How to make paneer?