Here is difference between kulcha & naan for your reference
Naan Vs Kulcha
- Naan and Kulcha are flatbreads that have Indian origin. While Naan is the more celebrated type of bread, Kulcha is a typical Punjabi bread that has old Punjabi traditions.
- Naan is made in oven or earthen ware made of clay using charcoal to provide heat to cook the bread whereas Kulcha can be made on stove top too.
- Naan is made with yeast and sometimes with milk and yogurt to make it soft and also to give it a bounce. But Kulchas are made using baking powder,baking soda,milk & yogurt to give softness.
- Although Kulcha is similar to naan in looks and flavor, it is typically thicker and fluffier than naan.
- Naans are usually oblong in shape while Kulchas are round.
Ok,Lets see how to make this soft kulcha recipe with stepwise pictures.
Try this easy,super soft kulcha at home.I served it with dal fry,pickle & curd.It was awesome !
I love with pickle more than other sides
Technorati Tags: Kulcha recipe,Plain kulcha recipe,Butter kulchaa recipe,How to make kulcha,how to make kulcha at home,kulcha preparation,kulcha