I learnt this from my MIL . I make this at least once in a week, specially in weekends.We have this in evening . If u prefer to have this in the morning use ginger instead of dry ginger/sukku.It increases the appetite , improves digestion and equilizes the bile salts in our body.
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dry ginger – 1 inch piece
- Karuppatti / Palm jaggery / Jaggery – 1 tbsp (adjust )
- Lemon juice – Few drops
- Honey – 1 tsp (optional)
- Take the coriander seeds & dry ginger in a mixer and grind it coarse..
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the ground mixture.Now add the powdered karuppati /palm sugar and boil it till the water gets reduced to half in quantity.
- Strain it and add the lime juice.(check for sweetness and add honey if necessary)