This is my Mother-in-law’s special.This tastes good with idlies.We had a chutney similar to this taste at AAB.Try this.. U’ll like it.We do this for breakfast.
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3-4 nos
- Big onion – 1 no
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds & urad dhal – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – few.
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a kadai and put onion first.
- Saute till onions turn light golden brown.
- Now add the green chillies and saute for a while.
- Finally add the tomatoes and cook till it becomes mushy.
- Remove and let it cool down.
- Grind it with required salt and water(Grind it little coarse). Season with mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
Technorati Tags: Onion tomato chutney,Onion chutney recipe,tomato onion chutney,tomato chutney recipe,tomato chutney without coconut,Tomato chutney with onion,Spicy tomato chutney,Chutney for idli,dosa,chutney recipe for idli,chutney for idli,dosa recipe,Tomato chutney south indian style,onion tomato chutney,Tomato chutney for dosa,Onion tomato chutney recipe